ATM Business: Is it for you?
Most folks don’t even know that they can be in the ATM business for the most part. But the people that learn that they can actually have their own ATM business….well is it really for you?
Obviously, I own my own ATM business and I love it. The passive income that I make from it makes it very worthwhile but I know that it’s not for everyone. So, I want to share with you in this post who in fact that I believe the ATM business is for.
First let’s truly define an ATM business so folks have a complete understanding of what it is. You know those automated teller machines that you can swipe your debit card into, pay a surcharge (or sometimes not) and then withdraw cash out of? Yes, those things. Those are ATM machines and when you have an ATM business you actually own the ATM machines. Cool huh?
Banks, contrary to popular belief, aren’t the only people in the ATM business.
Is the ATM Business for you?
Now that you know what the ATM business is. Let’s go over who this business is truly for.
1) First, in my opinion, you have to be entrepreneurial minded to be in the ATM business. I mean it’s not a necessity, but I’m afraid if you don’t have that mindset that you may not give it your all and always want to fallback on a j-o-b.
2) You have to be personable and have a personality. Obviously, anyone can start an ATM business but I promise you that if you are personable and share your personality with folks within your ATM business that you will help your business to be more successful.
(Tip: if you’re not personable and your personality is lacking….get a partner with a personality that is personable 😉
3) You have to be willing. Willing to what you might ask? Willing to learn from someone who has been there. Or willing to learn how to figure it out on your own. Willing to open your mouth and talk to people. Willing to just do something instead of sitting at home and hoping that your ATM business grows into a $3,00 to $5,000 plus business on it’s own.
4) Being a person that wants to control their own time and their own finances is crucial. If you want a boss to tell you when to be at work and for how long and for this boss to tell you how much you can make and when you can go on vacation, well the ATM business is not for you.
5) Be motivated. Be motivated to go out there and make things happen even when your neighbor who is in debt up to their eyeballs and hates their job is telling you that “you can’t do it.” You have to be motivated enough to just do it and tell you neighbor/co-worker/family member, etc. that “Yes, I can do it. Watch me start and grow my own ATM business.”
These are the essential things necessary for someone to start and grow their ATM business into a lifetime of passive income.
Cash in on the ATM business by learning how to start a profitable ATM business here.